Monday, January 25, 2010

Brief note: the spx is oversold now (as of Wed. Jan 27, we can likely expect a rally into Feb., possibly starting next week. Longer term I am still looking at an April low, I will do a count to pin-point that low soon. I know lots of other people are expecting a rally into April, my oscillator is disagreeing.

The US Dollar index continues to rally into my forecasted early Feb. high from last October. Whether it just takes a rest once early Feb. arrives or goes back down is not clear to me at this time.(Jan.28)

CRB Index has broken its uptrend,late march or april looks to be the trend low for this index,a new chart will be posted.

SP500 breaking down...

2 comments:

  1. just stopping in to say "hello". here's a link to my recent yap:

    http://siliconinvestor.advfn.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=26276635

    humble1

    p.s. i could not figure out how to post with my handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Humble1,

    Nice to 'hear' from you. I'll come on over to your site.

    ReplyDelete